If you want to apply a restriction where customers can’t place a product to the cart unless the order value fulfills the minimum requirement, then this is the feature you need. Customers can choose any variant available for that product but the total value must need to meet the minimum requirement that you will set through MultiVariants.
Let’s understand with an example- you have a product with multiple variants and the unit price of each variant is $5. Now, you want customers to choose any variants in any quantities but the minimum total price should be $25. That means the customers have to order at least 5 quantities from any combination of all variants so that they can meet the minimum requirement of $25 and add it to the cart.
If the order value is less than $25, the “Add to Cart” button won’t work.
To create a similar restriction, please follow the steps:
- Navigate to app admin and click on “Set restrictions”.
- You will see “Minimum order value (price)” in the section of “Limit based on order value”.
- Here, you will see an option named “Total (combinations)”.
- Now in the input field, enter your minimum value (price) for combinations of all variants.
- Save the configuration and check it on the product page.
Still, if you face any further issues or need help, feel free to contact us. Our support team will be happy to help you.
You can always reach us via
- Support ticket from MultiVariants app
- Live Chat in MultiVariants app
- Direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org
So, Good Luck! And happy selling with MultiVariants.