If customers choose any variant of a product and you want to set a restriction of a maximum order value for that variant before they can add it to the cart, then this is the feature you need.
Let’s understand with an example. you have a product with multiple variants and the unit price of each variant is $5. Now, you want that if customers choose any variant then the maximum order value of that variant should be $25. That means the customers can’t order more than 5 quantities of that variant because they have already met the maximum requirement of $25.
To create a similar restriction, please follow the steps:
- Navigate to the app admin and click “Set restrictions”.
- Scroll down a little bit, you will see “Maximum value (price)” in the section of “Limit based on order value”.
- Here, you will see an option named “Per variant”.
- Now in the input field, enter your maximum value (price) for “per variant”.
- Save the configuration and check it on the product page.
Still, if you face any further issues or need help, feel free to contact us. Our support team will be happy to help you.
You can always reach us via
- Support ticket from MultiVariants app
- Live Chat in MultiVariants app
- Direct email to email@example.com
So, Good Luck! And happy selling with MultiVariants.