You can set “maximum order quantity per variant” by using the MultiVariants app. Once this restriction is applied, if a customer chooses a variant and wants to buy it then they can’t exceed the order limit you set per variant of the product.
Let’s say you want if customers choose any of the variants of a product then they shouldn’t purchase more than 5 of that variant. If they choose a second variant, the max order limit for that variant will be the same. So whichever variant they choose will face the maximum quantity restriction.
To apply the maximum order quantity per variant, follow these steps:
- Navigate to app admin, you need to go to your ruleset and click “Set rules”.
- There, you will see a section named “maximum quantity”.
- From there, you will have an option named “per variant”.
- Now, in the input field give your maximum order quantity value for “Per variant”.
- Save the configuration and check it on the product page.
Still, if you face any further issues or need help, feel free to contact us. Our support team will be happy to help you.
You can always reach us via
- Support ticket from MultiVariants app
- Live Chat in MultiVariants app
- Direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org
So, Good Luck! And happy selling with MultiVariants.